ISO 9001:2015 Certification
ROTOCON has achieved the ISO 9001:2015 certification for their regional manufacturing facility in Johannesburg, awarded for manufacturing of precision rotary tooling and accessories for the label printing industry.
ISO (the International Organization for Standardization) is a worldwide federation of national standards bodies (ISO member bodies). ISO 9000:2015 describes the fundamental concepts and principles of quality management which are universally applicable to the following:
- organizations seeking sustained success through the implementation of a quality management system;
- customers seeking confidence in an organization’s ability to consistently provide products and services conforming to their requirements;
- organizations seeking confidence in their supply chain that their product and service requirements will be met;
- organizations and interested parties seeking to improve communication through a common understanding of the vocabulary used in quality management;
- organizations performing conformity assessments against the requirements of ISO 9001;
- providers of training, assessment or advice in quality management;
- developers of related standards.
ISO 9000:2015 specifies the terms and definitions that apply to all quality management and quality management system standards developed by ISO/TC 176.
Download our ISO 9001:2015 certification here.