Preparing for Propak Africa 2019 took tremendous effort.
It paid off, with 17 confirmed orders for label printing and finishing equipment during the show, held 12-15 March in Johannesburg.
A live label production workflow was featured across our three stands, with labels printed on Screen’s Truepress Jet L350UV+ and finished on two ROTOCON Ecoline brand finishing machines: the RDF 330 digital label converting and RSI 330 slitter rewinder with inspection.
The ROTOCON Ecoline RSD 330 diecutter and Wink’s SmartGap® Touch digital adjustable anvil cylinder for die-cutting were also featured.
A number of behind-the-scene suppliers also contributed to our success at Propak Africa.
Here’s the list of our sponsors and their product contributions featured in our live label production:
- ColorGen: PureRad LED8600e UVLED Cold Foil Adhesive which is optimized to bond dyed, metalized or holographic foils to coated paper stocks, treated synthetic labelling and packaging films
- Flexo Concepts: TruPoint Orange doctor blades providing longer shelf life, enhanced precision, significantly reduced anilox wear and scoring, and increased safety
- Morgancoat: Self-adhesive Gloss White Polypropylene film, top coated for excellent printability. The adhesive and liner can be customized depending on the end use application and substrate.
- Synchron: KPW-OP silver cold foil, which is over printable (OP) allowing for greater design and colour shade possibilities
- Wink: SuperCut flexible dies, made with microscopic precision to ensure perfect die-cutting for all kinds of label applications
From all of us at ROTOCON, thank you ????!