A commitment to quality and innovation forms the cornerstone of ROTOCON’s philosophy of always providing the best in customer service and support. ‘We believe the real value of the company lies in our people because it takes very skilled individuals with a built-in level of commitment and initiative to elevate customer service to the next level,’ says group CEO, Michael Aengenvoort. ‘Admin staff and 8 technicians who interface with customers are rigorously trained and certified according to OEM standards on an annual basis, so that they embody ROTOCON’s “our product, our service, our brand” approach.’
‘Our technical support team offers training on finishing and print equipment, including special applications such as multilayer and delam/relam; assistance with older generation machine upgrades or spare parts, and a turnkey project service for pre-owned printing equipment and spare parts,’ Michael reports. ‘They are supported by a fleet of 20 branded vans for delivering consumables, cutting tools, and spare parts whenever and wherever they’re needed.’ Additionally, operators responsible for local manufacturing or machine refurbishments are trained internally or sent to principals’ facilities for up-to-date development exposure.
Tooling training sessions
As part of ROTOCON’s ongoing quest to provide customers in the labelling and narrow-web sector with excellent service, support and education, we offer die-cutting training modules for tooling purchase or sales staff, press operators, and assistants.
Our ROTOTraining sessions will explain how to:
• Handle tooling with care to maximise tool life
• Place die orders correctly
• Provide your customers with the best technical assistance when choosing the correct die for a specified material
• Reap the best results and value from your tooling
• Ordering, manufacturing, shipping, and delivery of flexible and rotary dies plus magnetic cylinders
• The role of cutting angles and materials
• Care instructions and fault analysis
• Insight into different die finishes for specialised materials
• Troubleshooting die cutting issues
• Do’s and don’ts of handling and storing tooling
Where is ROTOTraining offered?
Our expert training officer travels countrywide to customers looking to take advantage of our in-depth, value-added die-cut training modules. Virtual training sessions are also available.
Interested in booking a ROTOTraining session? Get in touch»»